Monday, April 29, 2013

A Quick Update... Letter to Dad Apr 29, 2013


So, I will just give you an update on what is happening now- a missionary in our Zone just went home so now we have his companion as our third companion. This third companion is so cool, so I am excited to have him!  I am excited to be helping both missionaries. This week will be interesting! Thanks for your prayers! I can feel their sustaining power. I love you, my good man!
 
                                                                                                    Love,
                                                                                        -Elder Ryan A. Bell
 
P.S. What if you cut a few inches at a time off the branch by the power line so only little pieces might touch the line, rather than the whole thing coming down? Has Jordan tried to develop any crazy mathematic formulas to remove the branch? It might not help, but it sure would be entertaining!
 
HA! Just kidding, I love that boy. He just makes me laugh. You make me laugh too.

No comments: