Monday, March 18, 2013

This week has been crazy! Letter to Dad March 18, 2013



Thanks for the e-mail! You are the coolest! I absolutely LOVED the box! Those Lucky Charms and beer bread have been a great staple for me the past couple of days. Sustenance is sweet! And I dig Thin Mints, so I was stoked to get those too! You guys do such good work!

This week has been crazy! Due to some stuff with Emily's parents, she will be getting baptized THIS weekend, March 23rd.

Thank you for being there for me with my future plans and goals. It means so much to hear that you and Mom are there to support me and help me to achieve them. I could absolutely not make it on my own with any of this.

So, in the mission right now they are trying a new thing with Zone Leaders. Since there are so many new missionaries and struggling missionaries, they have started splitting up Zone Leaders. So right now I am still a Zone Leader, but I am training a new missionary named Elder McKell while Elder Barhtolomew, my last companion is with a different missionary in another area, but he is still a Zone Leader as well. So it's interesting.

But other than that, Texas is AWESOME!!!! I am looking very much forward to your letter! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

                                                                                                                                                Love,
                                                                                                                                   -Elder Ryan A. Bell

No comments: