Monday, March 25, 2013

There can be miracles, when you believe. Waffle Crisp is back....


Hey.
 
Someone get me Alba's e-mail address. I miss that woman. Make it snappy.
 
Here's a story- I am training a new missionary now and during his first week here, we get a call from a member in Oklahoma who is coming here to Katy, TX to visit a friend, and her friend wants to hear the discussions. So we go to teach this lady and her husband is not very happy about it. He gets a little confrontational, but still somehow the Spirit was able to be there to get through the lesson. I had told my companion that he gets to invite her to be baptized at the end of the discussion and he did it! And she said yes! It is one thing to have that happen to you, but it is another thing entirely to see that happen with a brand new missionary you are training. I know that the Holy Ghost is the real teacher, otherwise, that lesson would have been derailed long before we ever even approached a baptismal invitation.
 
And a personal miracle today- I was at HEB (the greatest grocery store but it's a Texas original) and low and behold, my eyes spotted a cereal called Good MOREning by POST (the cereal company). It was just Waffle Crisp with a different name and a bigger box! I BOUGHT IT!!! IT'S SO GOOD!
 
There can be miracles, when you believe. Waffle Crisp is back. You think I'm joking, but I am being 100% serious. My life may have just changed today.
 
And HEB always has 8th Continent Soymilk Vanilla. They ALWAYS have it! I'm never coming home.
 
 
                                                                                                                         Love,
                                                                                                               -Elder Ryan A. Bell

No comments: