Monday, April 30, 2012

Aunty Melinda, Uncy Bob & Marty drop in for a Visit!


April 30

About Melinda, I promised I wouldn't tell but since she did first, I can talk about it. Yea, I got to see Schnookity Boo a few days ago. It was crazy! she called my Mission President and got permission to take me to dinner. The funny thing is that it was a miracle that I ever even got to see her and Bob. We had just gotten back from helping with a 5K run and were supposed to be at an appointment who NEVER cancels, but for some strange reason had cancelled that day. We were at our apartments for a couple minutes RIGHT when she showed up and...... yea...... it was definitely meant to happen.

Anyway, things are going very well with our investigators, less actives, and members. We have a baptism of an 18 year old awesome kid who REALLY wants to go on a mission its next weekend (May 12th), another baptism of a 13 year old either the same weekend or possibly one of the two following in May, and then another baptism for hopefully the 3rd or 4th weekend in May, and then we have gotten two more new investigators this week: an 11 year old girl and a 12 year old boy who reads to his friends from the book of Mormon. (By the way, feel free to share this stuff with Mom, I didn't tell her some of this in my e-mail to her.)

So yea! Looking forward to more awesome letters! Keep trucking and being awesome and ROCKING IT!!!!! Go to In-N-Out and get me a chocolate shake!!!

I love you!!!

                                               -Elder Ryan A. Bell

P.S. My favorite scripture is Romans 8:16-18. The theme of my mission is definitely BECOME.

No comments: