Monday, May 20, 2013

That's RIGHT I'm your favorite son!

Hey Dad!
That's RIGHT I'm your favorite son! I never hear from the other two on the same P-Day. Once every 3 or 4 weeks I will get something from Jordan; Zach will write about the same frequency.
And Jordan..... very interesting there. I figured as much. They gave up on any prospect of reproducing...
Personally, I am doing alright.  Some good prospects for this week, so I will definitely let you know how it goes.
I am reading through the New Testament right now and am almost through Romans. The Bible is incredible! I have not read the New Testament through since I was but a lad! It is wonderful! What are you studying these days and learning from Church, family study, etc?
Thank you for all your wonderful prayers! Thank you for telling me that you are proud of me and expressing your compliments and love. That helps so much. Your caring for me means a lot. I think often of some of our experiences before I left and treasure these; things as simple as going to Farr's for some peanut butter ice cream and seeing those F-16's fly over, or you coming home and us watching Netflix together after a frustrating day at work, and then going to get some Wendi's Sukiyaki, sitting in the hot tub and talking, etc.
I look forward to those again!
I love you, Dad!
                                                                                   Love,
                                                                        -Elder Ryan A. Bell

No comments: